Rough and Finish Carpenter Lead (Kitchen, Bath, Lower Levels Remodeling)
Position Summary: Responsible for rough framing, leading job sites, reading plans, and the on-site installation of millwork. Reviews plans and drawings daily to ensure accurate installation. Performs site prep, deconstruction of sites, rough framing, cabinet, door, stair, trim, and other millwork installations. Must be able to cut and install crown. Trains junior staff. Start ASAP, pay reflective of experience.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have an android or iPhone with a data plan
- Must have all tools needed for a job to act in a lead role
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 5 Years experience in the remodeling field, preferred
- 5 Years experience with millwork. Including installation experience with doors, trim, setting cabinets, and vanities in a lead or solo capacity, preferred
- Capable rough carpentry experience (framing/header work), desired
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, plans and understand construction techniques
- Ability to coach, explain, and direct staff to complete carpentry tasks according to specific time frames
- Strong ability to identify and solve practical job site issues on their own and within half the time of a competent carpenter
- Able to articulate and communicate any problems or obstacles to project managers
- Time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are required
- The products and services we provide are of the highest quality; applicants must have the passion and pride to produce the same to become part of our team.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail while working independently are required.
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you tell us about any skills or experience you have that might be helpful in this job?
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Required)
- Carpentry Finish: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations